Friday, December 4, 2009

Dickens Fair Tomorrow!

Today I have been busy making more penguin buddies. I took a quick trip downtown to get some more supplies. I don't think I'll be using it all, so I'll just return the unused supplies. I'd rather have them on hand and return them later than to be freaked out to not have them at all!





Yesterday, at the Camosun Show, I met an awesome fellow crafter. His name is Harvey Brooks and he makes wood vessels. They are beautiful! He and I were seated next to each other. We chatted each other up, talking about what we do, where we're from, all the usual small talk that make the lulls bearable! He and I will be next to each other again at the Dickens' Fair tomorrow!


Anyhoo, Harvey is such a nice person! He had just bought a lot of display pieces for his work. He couldn't use some of it and he gave it to me. Just gave it to me! How nice was that? I will find out if he has a website and post a link to it. His gift will really help me out! Having multiple levels for a display looks more professional and put-together. Also, it will bring my tiny penguins to eye level!



Thank you, Harvey!


Now, I have to get back to work! Here are a few pictures from the show. Yes, that is a real live cat you see! He was walking around on a leash, happy as could be! My cats are on notice!


No comments:

Post a Comment